Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New Year Experience (Written by: Chr)

The first morning in Indonesia, i went to Ayani Megamall by car which is driven by My gf Sister!!! It's weird because i never seen her driving a car before. Wahahaha. But luckily we reached there safe and sound. :P Here i stand in the center of the building and took this picture by my gf who is so excited to keep on snapping on me. Looks Cool yet feel weird about it. hhahah.

Another picture of the day, this is the food court of the Megamall. As you can see, there is escalator behind me. I had my first breakfast at this mall with Soto Daging and Somai Bandung(Which we called "Sio Bi" in Hokkien) The soto daging is sort of like Curry beef but hmm...... anyway it's still curry. Somai Bandung is like mix sio bi with tofu, steam egg, some vege and potato with peanut sauce. Quite full after having these food because it's quite early for me to have such heavy breakfast. We head of to shopping after this.

OK. What we have here?? I'm the King of Lions(AS IF) I think the name of this lion is Azlan. Which you would hear in the movie named "The Chronicles of Narnia". Wahahahha This is the play ground of the Megamall named Amazon. Seems funny taking picture here but it's cool because i can touch a lion!!

Ah HA! Caught going to the toilet by my gf. This is the first time entering the public toilet in Indonesia. Clean and nice, and the name is "Toilet Pria".I still wonder am i in the right restroom.

Because the picture shown on the door is totally different from the one i see in Malaysia. But i think i'm right because i see something not belong to the women's toilet.

OK. It's LUNCH TIME!! WOO HOO!! RED BEAN! Sounds like having some icy drink. But this is a restaurant. Quite comfy but not much people. We had 3 dishes and 1 soup. If you ever be here, you should try the drinks. It's a Huge Drink which you would sit there for couple of hour to finish it. You know what? I taste the most weird Butter chicken which looks like soy sauce chicken. I did not have the chance to know the price of the stuff because it was not paid by me. One day i'm gonna find out when i go there again. Make sure i can get the receipt after the payment . Haha


This is the evidents of me in Indonesia during New year. As you can see, the girl in black shirt is my lovely gf! The clothes she is wearing is so perfect on her because we went to shop it together in Hock Lee Centre in Kuching. This picture is taken by her sister.

Oh Great, everytime i see this picture it makes me hungry. Anyone who been to Indonesia should come to this place "Pondok Grafitasi". It got the Most Delicious Crab EVER!! It's a nice Dining place which you would have your own Gazebo on the river. I remember we had our dinner at one the Gazebo named "Cumi-cumi" meaning Squid. I can't describe how tasty is the crab. Wanna find out? Go try it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...