Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Red Onion

Sunday, 21 December 2008........I, my sisters, and my brother in law went to Cold Storage located at Green Heights, Kuching, to get some snacks and spices for cooking. I planned to buy some onion. My sis asked me which onion to buy, the one with golden colour or red, so i just simply choose the red one (without checking on the price), because I always bought the golden colour one.

Reached my hostel, checking for the things i bought and the price list....i found out that the red onion is RM15.99 (2 onions). OMG....that's really expensive for me...My mom and sisters laughed on me.

Anyway, what to do....just cook, taste, and enjoy it....ermmm.....the taste is still an onion taste.....no difference =.="

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...