Monday, March 23, 2009

Birthday Celebration in Kuching

Saturday, 21 March 2009, 7.30pm ----- Had birthday dinner at Tian Sian Steamboat which is located at Jalan Tun Jugah, Kuching, with 1st and 3rd sisters, brother in law, cousin, and boyfriend.

--> Ostrich Meat (RM26) <--


--> Boneless Pork Ribs (RM13) <--


--> Corn Beancurd (RM14) <--


--> Mustard Yoghurt Ball (RM16) <--


--> Lady's Finger (RM9) <--


--> Golden Mushroom (RM7) <--


--> Five Flower Pork (RM14) <--


--> Salmon Fish (RM26) <--


--> Chin Spinach (RM8) <--


--> Rice (RM2) <--


--> Chinese Tea (RM5.50/pot) <--


--> Hotpot Soup base - Left: Original ; Right: Spicy - Large Size (RM35) <--

(Been "CON"...RM35 only for the soup...)



We also ordered additional Ribs (RM26) and Cucumber (RM8).



Sunday, 22 March 2009 ----- Birthday cake time....

--> American Cheese from 1st sister and brother in law <--


--> Red Birthday Egg <--


--> My hamster, Bum Bum, was also having my birthday cake <--


--> Birthday gifts <--


Doraemon table lamp is from my eldest sister and brother in law. Silver Queen chocolate is from grandma....My grandma always give us this Silver Queen chocolate since my childhood. New Gery products, Romeo and Juliet, from my 2nd sister....my favourite chocolate ever. A handphone from my cousin, and a belt from my 3rd sister. Thanks to you all....MMUUAACCKKSS.....Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...