Friday, May 21, 2010

My Birthday 2010 - 4 April 2010

Simple birthday celebration with family, Chris, and 2nd sis's bf (Yunitono).

Birthday Cake from Chris and Red Eggs from Mom...



(My cake slice ^^)

**********

Flowers from Chris ^^ ---> 3 Pinky White Lilies and 6 Red Roses...with purple little flowers




**********

Doraemon Handy Neck Strap from 2nd Sister



**********

Birthday gifts from Big Sister (currently in Kuching) for us...


(for me: Doraemon Blanket)

(for 2nd Sister: Cute T-Shirt)

(for Daddy: Belt and Wallet)

**********

Went to Exotic Borneo on my birthday...had dinner there...this is the special drink I tried for the first time...Betang Long House...WARNING: Very Sweet Drink =.="




**********

A gift from Wei Shien and Ah Kueh that I had received earlier when I was in Kuching on 25 March 2010...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...