Monday, February 14, 2011

It's Valentine's Day 2011...Happy Valentine's Day

Valentine's day is the day where a girl sends chocolate to a guy, and in the other way the guy will send flower/doll to the girl. Mostly, people will said that they are not getting any present on this day when they don't have bf/gf. So never thought to get any present on this Rabbit year 2011...because I am already SINGLE since last year. hoho....BUT WHO KNOWS...I STILL GET VAL's DAY PRESENT....OH REALLY LOVE IT...THANKS ^^. Rabbit year...I got the very special valentine's day present and I think no one will get the same present like what I got. Other people may get flowers, chocolate, or teddy bears. Yes, I also got chocolate from my brother in law. But one special present....and It's so different for me compare to all valentine present I ever got....I GET RED POCKET (hongbao / 红包) from Chris. Chris is far from me now, so this year he can't send me present like roses or else. So this year, he changed the present. Thanks for the valentine's day present to you both.


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...