Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sabah :: 20 August 2012 :: KKIA & Sri Melaka Restaurant @ Kota Kinabalu

Finally it was holiday again... Malay New Year holiday.... 

Family trip was arranged....and this time..the destined location is Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia with Daddy, Mommy, Elder Sister, and my niece, Chun Yan.

We depart from Kuching International Airport (Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia) at 9.05am and reached Kota Kinabalu International Airport at 10.20am by using MAS (Malaysia Airlines). Only took a pic at KKIA....I was really excited once I reached there for the first time....MY FIRST TRIP TO SABAH.....

The feeling was... SO GREAT!!!

:: Kota Kinabalu International Airport ::

Our tour guide + driver is Mr. Richard Chia... picking us up at airport..with his Toyota Innova (white). And our very first destination in KK was Sri Melaka Restaurant in Kota Kinabalu city center. We reached Sri Melaka at around 11.20am. Here...we had our lunch...and also our first try for KK's food.

Below....Honestly I don't know how to differentiate between shark fin soup and other egg soup @@ ... So I really didn't know what kind of soup this is.

:: Soup ::

Next... Minced-Pork Bean Curd... Well, I like this one.... because I am a fan of bean curd ^^

:: Minced-Pork Bean Curd ::

Fish Head Curry.... It doesn't have nice outer look....but I can say it is nice...  the soup is thick enough and the fish is so fresh....

:: Fish Head Curry ::

TAAADDDAAAA.... Lemon Chicken.... I LOVE THIS....

:: Lemon Chicken ::

Mixed Veggie.... this one normal....taste almost the same like the one cooked in other restaurant :D Still nice anyway.

:: Mixed Veggie ::

 Mwahahaha.... FRIED SQUID is also my favorite :D

:: Fried Squid ::

My first lunch in KK....was a very great lunch... because I LIKE ALL THE FOOD SERVED FOR US... THEY ARE ALL MY FAVORITE!! And this yummy Sweet and Sour Fish Fillet ... hohoho

:: Sweet and Sour Fish Fillet ::

 Papaya and Watermelon as the dessert...

:: Papaya and Watermelon ::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...