Sunday, March 24, 2013

My first visit to Ayam Dadakan

Ayam Dadakan, a new restaurant in my hometown located @ Jalan Putri Candramidi just next to Klinik Anggrek. Just opened not even a month. But everyday, every time I go to work and even when I off work, I saw LOTS of customer there and even the car park is also full. WHY? I was really curious. What is the menu served? How does the dish taste? Is it really GREAT TASTE? So.... I invited parents to go there today for a dinner... give it a try... give it a try....!

This is my table number, 34 and the menu we had ordered.


I took some pictures there...gonna keep it as my first visit memory...the environment @ Ayam Dadakan.



This is my avocado juice, my favorite with a bit of chocolate milk in it... yummmmmy...

~ Avocado Juice Rp 9.000,- ~

And a glass of milkie carrot juice for mommy.

~ Milkie Carrot Juice Rp 8.000,- ~

And the main courseeeee here....
#1 Paket Nasi Putih + Ayam Dadakan Goreng.  It served with damn HOT chili sauce.... @@.

~ #1 Paket Nasi Putih + Ayam Dadakan Goreng Rp 16.500,- ~

#2 Paket Nasi Putih + Ayam Penyet Bakar --- not burnt ayam penyet, but this means BBQ Ayam Penyet. Also same, served with damn HOT chili sauce. But this one I can say good... the BBQ chicken texture is kinda soft... ^_^

~ #2 Paket Nasi Putih + Ayam Penyet Bakar Rp 16.500,- ~

#3 Dadar Jagung Goreng -- Crispy Fried Corn Cracker? This one... I LOVE THIS SO MUCH... really good taste... aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh I want MOREEEEEE!

~ #3 Dadar Jagung Goreng Rp 10.000,- ~

#4 Tahu Goreng --- Fried Bean Curd. It looks oily in my picture, but the fact... it is not. This is also my other favorite food.... Bean curd will always be my favorite food.... but not 臭豆腐 (Stinky Bean curd).

~ #4 Tahu Goreng Rp 6.000,- ~

Okay... lets get a closer look of the menu....

~ Closer look 1 ~

~ Closer look 2 ~

~ Closer look 3 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...