Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Goodbye My Lovely Fish...Ah Leng

Wednesday, 31 March 2010, 11.00pm...my lovely fish, Ah Leng, has left my family. Feel so sad when I have to watch the moment he faces before he passed away. He got sick very badly today. Not like last time. I never thought he will left us all today and don't have the bravery to think about that. But in the end, he still left us.



Dad loves this fish a lot, touching him when changing his water. Get little food for him everyday, 2 times a day. When food stock is finished, Dad is still insisting to buy the food for him even it is raining. Now in my house, I can't listen to the sound from his aquarium. So silent...will become so silent everyday.



He followed us since 2005, it's about 5 years together with him and listen to the water sound. I still remember last time, my friend is going to throw him away cause he doesn't want this fish anymore. That time, his length is just around 10cm. Now after 5 years, his length becomes 1m ++. He is always watching us when we took something from the drawer below the aquarium. Even he does not have the best color in his class as an arwana fish, he is not super red type, but just white arwana, but we all still love him a lot.



I admit that I feel something is gone now. Tomorrow is the first day without the sound from his aquarium. Dad is hugging him for the last and bring his dead body to the river. Really gone, really left us. I miss my fish...I miss my fish....

Have a wonderful journey lovely Leng. We love you...!!!


(These pictures was taken on Wednesday, 28 January 2009, 7.37pm - 2nd day of Chinese New Year 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...