Thursday, June 14, 2012

I LOVE THEM..I LOVE THE CAKES...

HOHOHOHO...I was so happy today...I wish I could try Rainbow Cake by today and it came TRUE....Rainbow Cake is in front of me for me to enjoy...

I been looking for this cake for quite a while...but then it was only on the net and no local cake shop is selling it for that moment. But finally...few days ago I noticed...Do & Mi (a cake shop in my hometown) is starting to promote this cake. I wanna buy but that day I was a bit busy so didn't really remember about it. Just yesterday my sister mailed me this cake and offering me...she was about to make order from Semarang, Indonesia for this cake...FOR ME.... But because don't wanna trouble her, I decided to get it my self at Do & Mi cake shop. and I GOT IT....

 :: Rainbow Cake Slice - Rp 15.000/slice ::


Here below..another cake which is in trend now..Red Velvet cake..and definitely..I won't miss the chance for getting it since I already at the cake shop...

It looks pretty and bright...and of course...DELICIOUS

 :: Red Velvet slice - Rp 35.000/slice ::

Another cake..Black Forest cake..my childhood favorite....When looking at it...mind seems flash back to my childhood moment...so without think much...I pick one for this...

:: Black Forest slice - Rp 8.500/slice ::

But between Rainbow cake and Red Velvet cake...I think Rainbow cake tastes better than Red Velvet....well..Red Velvet is kinda dry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...