Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Fish Fish Purpy

:: Purpy ::

He is my Purpy, a male betta fish with red + pink + a bit purple in color, and wide tails. On 6 October 2012, I got him from a fish seller. I knew he loves boiled prawn from the seller, cz he always get the boiled prawn slice as his food. 

I changed the water regularly. I put plastic purple plant inside his tank. But one day, I saw his tail got a bit of broken part because of the plastic plant. So I decided to removed it to ensure his safety.

He became kinda inactive, not really swimming around like what he always did normally. But honestly I didn't know the reason. Is it because I removed the plant? or any other reason?

About one week after the plant removal, He was getting inactive. And he had lost his appetite too. I feed him the prawn but he stopped eating. So I tried to give him common fish food and exactly the same result, he won't eat. Another week passed, his color is getting pale and he is getting weaker. This made me sad. I wished he can be healthy back like before.

Saturday, 8 December 2012, I went to my sister's place and stay over night there. But before I went out, I add a drop of anti-whitespot liquid into his tank. I know he is already so weak cz he didn't really eat for 1-2 weeks.

Sunday, 9 December 2012 around 10pm. I came home to check my Purpy. I found that he has left me. Purpy left me and 4 other bettas. I didn't know what happen to him actually but I'm sorry that I can't take good care of him. I still miss you, Fish Fish Purpy.

:: Purpy ::

:: Purpy ::

:: Purpy ::

:: Purpy ::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...