Friday, April 5, 2013

Hair clips are done...

Had done 5 pairs of hair clip.... It took kinda long time to done it because of my daily routine.... But I do love the results and so do my family and friends, most especially my little niece..she loves it very much haha. I offer my clips for only Rp 20.000,- and RM8 (for customers from Malaysia). It is kinda low cost cause I do this because of my own passion. When passion is mixed with love...It will be poured into my handmade hair clip :D ... but sometimes when I totally got no idea about a new design.....I will produced a "very hard to see" hair clip ^_^ . Here are my handmade clippies posted on Bum's Handmade.....I named them Dressy Glitter Bow.






They are available in 5 colors, Creamy White, Golden Red, Yellow and Emerald, Sweet Purple, and Lovely Pink. They are puffy as you can see from the pictures. The sweet love embellishment on the center is also my own handmade, so you won't be able to get this embellishment anywhere else. These clips are 90% hand sew and all the edges is burnt to prevent fraying.

Below is the back look of the clip...


The alligator clip is wrapped with ribbon too. So when the clip is worn...the metal of the clip is covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...